According to a study, kids who watch more than 3 hours of TV a day, have a higher chances of Obesity. But, Kids love asking questions, some are silly and some keep you up at nights. While it is usually the child who asks questions we though it would be fun for you to ask questions for once. So we found a few riddles for you and your kids to spend some quality time together laughing and having fun. So, we came up with 40 riddles for kids
Here are 40 riddles for kids: –
1. How many months of the year have 28 days?
Answer: All of them! Every month has *at least* 28 days.
2. What has hands and a face, but can’t hold anything or smile?
Answer: A clock.
3. It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
Answer: Your name.
4. Kate’s mother has three children: Snap, Crackle and ___?
Answer: Kate! It’s Kate’s mother, after all.
5. If you don’t keep me, I’ll break. What am I?
Answer: A promise.
6. There’s only one word in the dictionary that’s spelled wrong. What is it?
Answer: The word “wrong.” It’s the only word that’s spelled W-R-O-N-G.
7. You’re running a race and at the very end, you pass the person in 2nd place. What place did you finish the race in?
Answer: You finished in 2nd place.
8. I have a tail and a head, but no body. What am I?
Answer: A coin.
9. What 2 things can you never eat for breakfast?
Answer: Lunch and dinner.
10. Three men went for a swim in a pond, but why did only two get their hair wet?
Answer: The third man was bald
11. How did the rabbit travel?
Answer: In a Hare plane
12.When does a car become not-a-car?
Answer: When the car turns into a parking lot
13. What did the chewing gum tell to the shoe?
Answer: I will always stick with you
14. The longest word in the dictionary is….?
Answer: Smiles, because there is a mile between the two S
15. What lies at the center of gravity?
Answer: The letter V
16. Which room does not have a door and windows?
Answer: The mushroom
17. Why did the woman carry her helmet to the restaurant?
Answer: Because she was having a crash diet
18. What type of milk did the invisible man drink?
Answer: He drank evaporated milk
19. Why was the hairband arrested?
Answer: It was holding up the hair
20. How is an island similar to T?
Answer: Both lie in the middle of water
21. I have a lot of keys but not a single door. There is space but no rooms. I can allow you to enter but you can never leave? What am I?
22. I always work with string in my eye. What am I?
Answer: A needle
23. I have wings and fly but I am neither a bird, moth nor fly? What am I?
Answer: An airplane
24. I am a country, a bird, and sometimes also called cold? What am I?
25. What is never present and always late?
26. What do dogs, cats, birds, turtles, and fish all have in common?
Answer: The letter S
27. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday?
Answer: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
28. I travel all around the world but always stay in the corner. What am I?
Answer: A stamp
29. What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
Answer: A coat of paint.
30. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
Answer: The letter M.
31. What has three feet but cannot walk?
Answer: A yardstick.
32. What runs, but never walks, often murmurs – never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
Answer: A river.
33. If you are running in a race and you pass the person in Br place, what place are you in?
Answer: Second place.
34. What gets sharper the more you use it?
Answer: Your brain.
35. If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
Answer: A secret.
36. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, and gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it?
37. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her?
Answer: It was a bright, sunny day.
38. How many animals did Moses take on the ark?
Answer: Moses didn’t take anything on the ark. Noah did!
39. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?
Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
40. What always comes into a house through the keyhole?
Answer: A key
If you want to read more articles about riddles for kids, Comment below. In the meantime here’s an article we recommend for you- 3 Bedtime Stories For Kids.