According to a study screen times as little as 2 hours could negative affect children, so in order to productively spend time with your children quizzes have proven to be a good option. Quizzes allow your child to think, have fun and learn new things. So, we came up with questions for kids quiz with Answers: –
1) What is the name given to wooden carving?
2) Intelligence agency of UK?
3) Name the nuclear plant that closed for ever in Ukrain.
4) What is the basic principle of Miss Universe Competition?
Answer: Beauty with brains.
5) What is Heliport?
Answer: Airport of Helicopter.
6) Haiti is an independent country of this seashore. Name the seashore.
Answer: Caribbean sea.
7) Which ex-president of America had given the leadership in the peace activities of Haiti in 1994?
Answer: Jimmy Carter.
8) Name the Indonesian president who formed the movement called West Pacific Forum?
Answer: Abdurrahman Wahid.
9) Which section of United Nations Organization stands against the pollution?
Answer: United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
10) How many countries had sign in UNEP?
11) Which democratic republic has given the right for ‘mercy killing’?
12) Which planet has the feeling that sun rises in the west?
13) Which scientist got a record of patents for his discoveries?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison.
14) Which virus causes bleeding in the body due to the destruction of blood vessels?
Answer: Ebola virus.
15) Name the top most civilian award of America?
Answer: Presidential Medal of Freedom.
16) In which place of Russia the body of Lenin is embalmed?
Answer: Red Square.
17) Who discovered Walkman?
Answer: Akio Morita.
18) Where is the longest highway tunnel of the world situated?
19) Which country has the world’s one-fourth oil reserve?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
20) What is the old name of Taiwan?
21) Which is the dangerous mark of the Richter scale which records earthquake?
Answer: 6 and above.
22) Which is the largest internet complex of America?
Answer: America On-line.
23) Name the biggest cement producers of the world?
Answer: Lafarge, France.
24) Name the first monkey born on genetic technology?
25) What is Ganymede?
Answer: A moon of Jupiter.
26) Which is the largest moon of the solar system?
27) Who is known as African Gandhi?
Answer: Kenneth Kaunda.
28) Who wrote ‘A Brief History of Time’?
Answer: Stephen Hawking.
29) Which country is known as ‘Economic Power House of Europe’?
30) Place these shapes in order of how many sides they have—square, triangle, octagon, and hexagon?
Answer: Triangle, square, hexagon, octagon
31) Which of the following is not a metal: gold, resin, glass?
32) Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
33) In which ocean did the famous Titanic sink in 1912— Pacific, North Atlantic, or the Mediterranean?
Answer: North Atlantic Ocean
34) What is the next number in the following sequence– 7, 14, 21, 28?
35) Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and ears
36) What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
37) Which country does volleyball originate from?
Answer: The USA
38) What is Zumba?
Answer: A dance workout
39) Is the temperature of the moon higher or lower during the day?
40) Which planet is the smallest: Neptune, Mars, Mercury?
41) Your blood type is determined by the genes you inherit from your parents: True or False?
42) What is the square root of 144?
43) What is three-fifths of 50?
44) During which year did World War I begin?
45) Which famous explorer discovered Cuba?
Answer: Christopher Columbus
46) Who hunts most – male or female lion?
47) What type of whale is the biggest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue Whale
48) How many players are there in an ice hockey team?
Here are Some Multiple-Choice Questions For Kids Quiz to enjoy: –
- How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
- What is the hottest continent on Earth?
- South America
- What is the most popular sport throughout the world?
- Can you name the country from where Parmesan cheese comes?
- What type of tree do dates grow on?
- What is the 15th letter of the English alphabet?
- How many planets are there in our solar system?
- Which was the occupation or job of the following famous people: Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh?
That was it for the Questions For Kids Quiz. If you want more questions head over to Trivia Questions. If you liked these questions let us know in the comments.
25 thoughts on “53 Amazing Questions For Kids Quiz With Answers”
Eating disorders along with other conditions.
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually realize what
you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with
my web site =). We can have a link exchange arrangement between us
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this
Humans can easily pretty much all make use of learning even more regarding themselves and our overall health and fitness.
A number of activities and animation levels may include wonderful
profit to all of us, and all of us ought to master even more information about them.
Your blog has provided valuable details that
is useful to numerous populations and individuals, and I
actually love your writing your experience in this way.
I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts
on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled
upon this website. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I’ve a very excellent
uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make certain to do
not overlook this web site and provides it a look on a
This post is worth everyone’s attention. Where can I find out more?
A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that
you should write more on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people
don’t talk about such issues. To the next!
All the best!!
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do
with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post
to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you
get the issue solved soon. Cheers
Teгrific article! This is the tyрe of information that shоᥙld ƅe
shared aroսnd the internet. Shame on thе seek
engines for not poѕitioning this put ᥙp uppeг! Come
on over and discuss with my website . Thаnks =)
That is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks
I used to be suggested this web site by means of my cousin.
I’m now not positive whether this post is written by way of
him as no one else recognize such detailed approximately my trouble.
You are incredible! Thanks!
I’m glad to read about this. thanks for taking the time to write
this informative post. will share on Facebook.
I am really grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive paragraph
at at this place.
I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles or reviews
every day along with a cup of coffee.
We are so happy that you liked our posts. Thank you
Have you evger considered creating an ebook or guest authoring
on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the sazme ideas
you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I knoiw
my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shot mme an e mail.
Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!
I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today.
Right now it looks like Drupal is the best blogging platform available
right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?
Can I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that really knows what they are talking about online.
You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make Pop
More people need to read this and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised that you are not more popular since you surely possess the
Your method of describing all in this article is genuinely nice, every one be able to without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.
Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work
and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
Very nice write-up. I absolutely love this site. Continue the good work!
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here.
Again, awesome site!