According to a study screen times as little as 2 hours could negative affect children, so in order to productively spend time with your children quizzes have proven to be a good option. Quizzes allow your child to think, have fun and learn new things. So, we came up with questions for kids quiz with Answers: –
1) What is the name given to wooden carving?
2) Intelligence agency of UK?
3) Name the nuclear plant that closed for ever in Ukrain.
4) What is the basic principle of Miss Universe Competition?
Answer: Beauty with brains.
5) What is Heliport?
Answer: Airport of Helicopter.
6) Haiti is an independent country of this seashore. Name the seashore.
Answer: Caribbean sea.
7) Which ex-president of America had given the leadership in the peace activities of Haiti in 1994?
Answer: Jimmy Carter.
8) Name the Indonesian president who formed the movement called West Pacific Forum?
Answer: Abdurrahman Wahid.
9) Which section of United Nations Organization stands against the pollution?
Answer: United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
10) How many countries had sign in UNEP?
11) Which democratic republic has given the right for ‘mercy killing’?
12) Which planet has the feeling that sun rises in the west?
13) Which scientist got a record of patents for his discoveries?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison.
14) Which virus causes bleeding in the body due to the destruction of blood vessels?
Answer: Ebola virus.
15) Name the top most civilian award of America?
Answer: Presidential Medal of Freedom.
16) In which place of Russia the body of Lenin is embalmed?
Answer: Red Square.
17) Who discovered Walkman?
Answer: Akio Morita.
18) Where is the longest highway tunnel of the world situated?
19) Which country has the world’s one-fourth oil reserve?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
20) What is the old name of Taiwan?
21) Which is the dangerous mark of the Richter scale which records earthquake?
Answer: 6 and above.
22) Which is the largest internet complex of America?
Answer: America On-line.
23) Name the biggest cement producers of the world?
Answer: Lafarge, France.
24) Name the first monkey born on genetic technology?
25) What is Ganymede?
Answer: A moon of Jupiter.
26) Which is the largest moon of the solar system?
27) Who is known as African Gandhi?
Answer: Kenneth Kaunda.
28) Who wrote ‘A Brief History of Time’?
Answer: Stephen Hawking.
29) Which country is known as ‘Economic Power House of Europe’?
30) Place these shapes in order of how many sides they have—square, triangle, octagon, and hexagon?
Answer: Triangle, square, hexagon, octagon
31) Which of the following is not a metal: gold, resin, glass?
32) Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
33) In which ocean did the famous Titanic sink in 1912— Pacific, North Atlantic, or the Mediterranean?
Answer: North Atlantic Ocean
34) What is the next number in the following sequence– 7, 14, 21, 28?
35) Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and ears
36) What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
37) Which country does volleyball originate from?
Answer: The USA
38) What is Zumba?
Answer: A dance workout
39) Is the temperature of the moon higher or lower during the day?
40) Which planet is the smallest: Neptune, Mars, Mercury?
41) Your blood type is determined by the genes you inherit from your parents: True or False?
42) What is the square root of 144?
43) What is three-fifths of 50?
44) During which year did World War I begin?
45) Which famous explorer discovered Cuba?
Answer: Christopher Columbus
46) Who hunts most – male or female lion?
47) What type of whale is the biggest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue Whale
48) How many players are there in an ice hockey team?
Here are Some Multiple-Choice Questions For Kids Quiz to enjoy: –
- How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
- What is the hottest continent on Earth?
- South America
- What is the most popular sport throughout the world?
- Can you name the country from where Parmesan cheese comes?
- What type of tree do dates grow on?
- What is the 15th letter of the English alphabet?
- How many planets are there in our solar system?
- Which was the occupation or job of the following famous people: Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh?
That was it for the Questions For Kids Quiz. If you want more questions head over to Trivia Questions. If you liked these questions let us know in the comments.